|Layout of main exhibit area|
And I realigned my bulletin board into three sections....dark for one wall, colour for the back wall, and white for the third wall. I eliminated more images, so my discard pile has grown again.
Our son, DIL, and granddaughter visited today so I had them each pick their top 3 images from each of the 3 sections. It was very interesting to see what their favourites were. There was overlap, and a couple of extra images chosen, so in total 17 images were chosen from the 33 that were on the board. All 3 of them picked five of the same images...so I'd say those ones are keepers. Two of them picked 2 more of the same. So that leaves 10 images that were picked by one person.
It was such an interesting exercise, both to watch them look at the images and then sometimes hear why they picked them. I would love to do this with more people. Obviously I can't invite them into my home, but maybe I can find a way to do it online. Something to think about.
The biggest news on Friday was that I found out my installation date is actually on February 23rd, with the exhibit starting February 24th and running until March 28th. That leaves me one less week than I thought for preparation....my timeline has now been changed by five weeks. The time crunch is on!
I finished another storycloth on Saturday, so now 4 are complete. My target is still 6.
Oh, my! It gets closer at double speed! So exciting! Love seeing the process!!!ReplyDelete
Gosh, what a lot of work!! But how exciting. I'm really looking forward to seeing it!ReplyDelete